9 - Rainy Night Pt. 1

  Chapter 1: Haunted by Guilt













Keith has to face the slow decay of his love and starts fighting with his emotions here. I don't know if it's very visible, but Keith takes some coke from his poison ring on the first page. I just mention this to make clear that he also isn't capable of reasonable decisions in the following scene. ^^"

Comments

  1. (Guest/Homepage)

    It's there!!!

    I suffered from a migraine and couldn't read it earlier. D:

    But now I did and it made my day. 🖤🖤🖤🖤

    I remember how thrilled I already was with the old version. The new version with the gentle built up story is making it so thrilling that I feel like exploding xD It's amazing.

    I love how gentle Keith is. The reader gets closer to him in the new version. In the old I remember that Keith was keeping his pokerface way more up, also to himself.

    I wouldn't be suprised if many thought he's a cold a**hole.

    That's what Keith wanted to be seen as after all. Or rather...he thinks he wants that. In this version the other side that he wants to hide and feels conflicted with is shown more. I like that and like how noticeable the conflict is.

    I love how many details in the art are visible. Like the back of Keith's neck being shaved, the details in their design, the many different emotions...I love Kaz's expression as he's upset over the question...and...does he touch Keith's butt? Well, they're lovers after all. xD

    The following will be...something. (I try not to spoiler) I wonder how Keith will come across in this version. And how it will look like in this artstyle. I look forward to it!

    Please take your time and keep it up how it works for you the best. I prefer small chapters over big chapters in general personally. Because I like to concentrate on everything and to look closely at the art. And that can be difficult after a bigger amount.

    And it's absolutely visible how much heart you put into each page, these must indeed take some time.

    I absolutely love this chapter and want to thank you again for the upload!!! 🖤🖤🖤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monia 🎪
    Dec 20, 2025
    The frame with Keith shielding his eyes from the rain is so beautiful!
    I love how he's clearly battling with his feelings.
    Oh, and that build up for a drama to come! 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment